Go Pro on the front, this fisherman is suddenly attacked by a shark VIDEO



While fishing off the Florida Keys, a man was attacked by a shark last Sunday. Parker Simpson was accompanied by his friend Justin Sambo and other members of his group. While he was counting on enjoying the crystal clear water, the ideal temperature, and some of the beautiful fish that swam beneath him, it's a different story.



One piece of leg less


Equipped with his GoPro, he took advantage of the sublime view that stood before him and observed the few movements of the aquatic vertebrates that were in the water. It was not counting on the sudden arrival of a shark measuring about 2.5 meters long. "He came out of nowhere," says Simpson. "We had seen some sharks during a fishing a few hours before but there was nothing else since," he says. The animal then rushed to the young American and bit him violently, taking a piece of his leg.


"I quickly asked Justin to give me my rifle. I think he wanted to eat the grouper that I held in my hand, but what is strange is that he continued to follow me even after I let go. Parker Simpson was able to quickly reach his boat before being taken to the nearest hospital. "The shark tore my tibial artery and lost more than a liter of blood."


Attention, the video below shows very distinctly the attack and the injury of the diver. It is advised formally to children and the most sensitive of you.




Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.